"Where are you going to bring me?"
Kidnap? No no... Don't worry guys, I'm fine! HE just want me to have a little surprise for our first date of 2012!
"Where are we going? " I asked again.
Slowly, he passed me a small little blue card with an impish smile. :P
"What? Are you serious?"
Yes! He is!
He drove me for 1.5hours, heading to the historical city called MALACCA and going to enjoy our high tea at Nadeje Patisserie for the legend of thousand layer cake (Mille Crepe)!
" What is Mille Crepe?"
- A pancake that speaks French!
- Mille = A Thousand; implying the many layers of crepe
#1 I love cake a lot. Cheese cake always is my favorite! Sorry cheesy, I will visit you
next time!
#2 Banana Chocolate, I will bring you home!!! ^^
#3 Sorry~ I just can't wait for it!!!
#4 Close up! This is my Original slice!
Each layer of crepe is wrapped up with home-made custard cream and fresh cream. The texture was endearingly smooth with the layers melting in our mouth, ensuring a rich taste staying in our mouth for a few minutes. What a little surprise when I sliced it with the fork and it didn't collapse. Soft yet firm!
Oh ya, forgot to count...1,2,3..... is 20! Do you get the same number as I did?
#5 Udong in hot pot~ It was served in a small pot with a candle under. Looked romantic
the taste was ..... hm......
#6 Haha!!! I found my L.O.V.E here!
#7 Took a walk and enjoyed a little moment of peace.
#8 Walked down the street and I discovered this C.U.T.E statue!
#9 Mulan's best friend!!!!
#10 The preparation for Chinese New Year at Jonker Walk! 1 Malaysia prosperity Dragon! Seremban should buy one from them!!! RM120,000 for two dragons!
#11 Not easy to hang up the 121-meter-long dragon, especially in the open air square.
#12 The guard of Jonker Walk!!!
#13 Hanging hanging hanging....
#14 Working together! I took these pictures with my DSLR and they asked "Reporter?" lol
#15 What a coincidence! I met The Governor of Malacca, Tan Sri Khalil Yaakob, who was supervising the progress.
#12 No More Photos!!!!
Happy New Year!!!
Wish everyone have a very happy and prosperous Chinese New Year!!!
Huatt lah~~~~
Best Wishes,
Yling @ Home Sweet Home!!!

















Wow thts wonderful first date of 2012 ... Wish u get more of same in coming year ;)
ReplyDelete10Q ^^
ReplyDelete