Happy W.H.I.T.E Day, girls!
It's time to collect back our candies!
Just came back from the office, T.I.R.E.D~~~ Usually you will find me sleeping like a "death pig" in this hour, but these sweet & lovely candies make me too excited - Woohoo~~the night still young~~~ ^^ Yeepp, today is white day, a day for the guys to pay back the girls who have given them chocolate on Valentine's Day!
Let's see how many I got for today!
** 1 ** Golden Classics Ferrero Rocher, always be the best choice for girls!
A whole roasted hazelnut, coated in rich milky soft chocolate & nuts... hm...... L.O.V.E it!
** 2 ** Received this "handbag" from my BIG BOSS, L.O.V.E this concept a lot!!!
Candy & Bag are always a girl's favorites! Giving me a sweet illusion that I got 2 gifts in once~
** 3 ** Who said White Day should be W.H.I.T.E? This special dark chocolate is perfect for those who L.O.V.E chocolate but H.A.T.E Diet like me~ hehe...
** 4 ** Ghana Chocolate from Ghana?
** 5 ** Candies candies... you made my day so S.W.E.E.T!!!
** 6 ** L.O.V.E the package design, a little girl holding tight on her white horse in merry go round. All my childhood sweet memories suddenly pop up in my mind when I firstly received it,
the candy which I used to eat at night after my mum went to bed!
** 7 ** I don't know how many I ate, only these left! Sorry, I just can't control myself... ><
** 8 ** Thank you Su for this lovely pressie - earphone clip!!!
It's enough for today, good night! How I wish tomorrow is Sunday &
I can enjoy my candy at my home sweet home!
Sleep tight!
sleeping with my candies!



No comments:
Post a Comment