Yup! I'm not really good in cooking.
Every post I wrote about the dish are all cooked and well prepared, I prefer order through the phone call or taking 2hours bus to Kangnam and dinning outside with my lovely friends, rather to cook by myself. I have a bad habit; always over budget my stomach size and cook in 2 persons portion. At last end up in sharing half of my "art" work with my little yellow waste bin. Tasteless? Come on, please give me some "face" okay? >< My mum is a 5 stars chief, serving us for more than 20 years, home made pizza, bread, muffins, pineapple tarts....almost everything! Believe me, I'm the daughter of my mum, even though I don't cook that frequent but the taste still good, at least I'm able to distinguish between sugar and salt, and will not make you to visit the hospital in the midnight! *proud of myself* :P
- Today's menu - Carbonara Spaghetti
with Alfredo Sauce
Follow the 3 steps below!
***********************************************************************************
Step 1 - Cook the Spaghetti!
- Bring a large, deep pan and boil the water. Plunge spaghetti into the water, stir well and cook. How do you know is cooked? Just take a bite! When you taste the spaghetti is almost cooked (not fully cooked, later we need to cook it again with the sauce), drain it from the hot water using a strainer. Let them rest inside the cold water until we need it.
***TIPS***
Add some salt and few drops of olive oil when you boil the spaghetti, to prevent the noodles stick together after you remove them from the water.
***********************************************************************************
Step 2 - Fry the Bacon!
- Take a pan, add few drops of oil and fry the bacon in middle heat. Don't put too much of oil, because the oil will come out from the bacon after few seconds, else you will find out your bacon is swimming in the oil. >________<
***TIPS***
Frying the bacon on the stove will make me regret after that - cleaning the stove! So, if you have a microwave, just simply put it in for few minutes until it turns to golden! See, I'm so smart! ^^
***********************************************************************************
Step 3 - Prepare the white sauce!
- Heat up the pan, fry the 3 cloves of minced garlic, mushrooms and the bacon. Later, add in 3 big spoons of Alfredo Sauce and along with the 500ml of whipped milk and stir it in low heat.
Add some pepper to make it tastes better! Lastly add in the noodles and cook for few minutes. DONE!
***TIPS***
If you can't find the whipped milk, replace it with the milk we used to eat with cereal! Remember to lower down the heat when you cook the sauce with the milk and stir it well.
***********************************************************************************
Dang Dang~~~ D.I.N.N.E.R is done!
- Just ignore my plate, I will buy a classic plain plate next time -
*looking for a good reason to shop~ ^^*
Simple right? Try it for your romantic White Day, 14th March!
A glass of red win, heart shape candles will ensure you a romantic night.
Enjoy your night~ ^^
The C.H.E.F of the day,


Nice Yling.. looks yummy .... u might have taken much time to write this article than cooking :) with nice pics , procedure to make, & valuable tips..
ReplyDeleteps: just a small correction... its "chef" not "chief"
hahaha... you caught me again! ^^ thanks for the sweet reminding~
Delete