Monday, March 12, 2012

Farewell : Goodbye, Mr W.H.I.T.E!!!



Yeah, it's S.P.R.I.N.G~~~
No more negative for coming weekends!!!



Among the four seasons, L.O.V.E the spring the most, H.A.T.E the winter badly! I hate wearing many layers to wrap myself warm from the chilly weather. I still remember I wore 5 cloths for my first winter, it was 9 years ago. One long johns top-up with two long sleeves,  covered again with a cardigan and a jacket before my big coat! Yeappp, that was me! Transform to a W.I.N.T.E.R Warrior!!!  *Sorry ah, I don't want to be the little match girl in Korean Version ....><" *

The only excitement I have for every winter is S.N.O.W~ These little crystal pieces have their own special power - spice up your boring winter, don't believe? Okay, look at my magic stick and I will change your Monday B.L.U.E to W.H.I.T.E!!!!! 



Mani Mani Hommmmm.....

*
*
*


Welcome aboard at SnowWorld!!!



** 1 **    Looks beautiful, doesn't it? 
 Walking along the path that I used to every morning to my office.  
holding a hot choco in my hand while enjoying every single masterpiece, by Mr White.
What can I ask for more? ^^






** 2 **    The kids definitely will get crazy when they saw that -- having a snow war!!!
RUN... before you get attacked!





** 3 **   Spotted this on the way to the office, it was not the prefect one, but still looked cute for me. Thanks for brighten up my day, Xiao Bai!





** 4 **    Went to  Europe in winter??? 
Nope, this picture was took at the 화성 (Hwa Seong, a historical city at Suwon).
Walking up the hill and found this in the morning, cold but this L.O.V.E.L.Y view worth for it!
  





** 5 **    Heavy Snow in the Office. I hate the next day when the snow stops. 
It makes the road so messy and slippery, need to focus my mind when I walk on the street. 
But when I entered my company area,  everything was totally different! 
Credits to the worker for cleaning up the mess for our owns' safety! *L.I.K.E*





** 6 **    T.G.I.F !!!  Our big boss treat us pizza! Snapping the photo inside the Domino while waiting our turn to pick up the pizza. Snowing Friday = No Mood in W.O.R.K!!!!





** 7 **    White Saturday Morning! Going to office again.
Supper COLD! I HATE WINTER, but still can't stop myself to take this picture. 





** 8 **   LOL~~~ I burst out when I met these two G.I.A.N.T Father and Son, 
on the way out to collect my parcels! L.O.V.E their creativity!!! *L.I.K.Ex100*
The best decoration of the year! I still don't have the idea how they made it until now~ ><




* 
*
*
* 
*


Does it works? Yes, it did to me! 

Happy White M.O.N.D.A.Y~
and F.R.I.D.A.Y will coming very SOON!!!



Oppsss.... I need to rush before getting late to the office!
See ya!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...