*** T.G.I.S ***
Thanks God Is Saturday, finally I have my own time to have a dinner with my friends!
Thanks God is Sunday, no more annoying calls from the office and take a good rest !
Thanks God is Sunday, no more annoying calls from the office and take a good rest !
"T.G.I.F" - A phase you usually see it every Friday morning when you click into the FB once you open the pc in the office. This magic phase will recharge your empty battery make you have the "ohm" to finish all your work before 5pm. "NO OT FOR FRIDAY!!!" But this 4 characters don't bring me any excitements - I need to finish all my reports on Saturday before I cry out on BLUE Monday when I open my pc and found out there are some documents that I didn't complete yet. Simply wish that I have a usual Saturday like every OL does, plan where to have a high tea after doing some SPRING shopping! For my case, "T.G.I.S" will be more meaningful~
Hooorayyyy!!!
Today is Saturday!
Today is Saturday!
It's time to asked Guai Shou (means monster, I have forgot why I gave him this strange nick name!) out after came back from Beijing business trip. He picked this date to realize his promise - buy me a BIG meal, as BIG as the help I gave!!! I supposed to have my dinner after he reached Suwon from the airport around 6pm. But we ended up to meet at 9.30pm due to the traffic jam at Beijing Airport! Planes lined up for hours, for their turn to take off~ OKay... whatever~ I just want to have my dinner!!!
H . U . N . G . R . Y ~~~~~
He brought me to my favorite restaurant - Mad for Garlic, luckily they closed at 12am and we are able to enjoy our "dinner" here! What a lucky day! It's good to dine at the late hour, no need to wait! Usually this restaurant is crowded with couples & friends and you may wait for 30min at the peak dinner hour after you gave them your name for the table reservation! And now we are V.I.P~ We were served by a manager and lead us to our seat in the empty restaurant. (only 2 couples is dining there) The chefs only prepare for our orders, not others but only ours! (because we are the last customer to make the order) Sounds romantic, right? m____m
** 1 ** Yeah yeah~ Finally my pizza is served!!!
Happy me after starving for few hours... ><
Happy me after starving for few hours... ><
** 2 ** The M.U.S.T menu - Garlic Snowing Pizza!
** 3 ** My first try - Grilled Chicken & Mushroom Risotto
A good try but I still prefer my Garlic Sizzling Rice, served in hot plate.
*** It's good to have a close male friend! ***
A pure and sincere friendship which you can share out anything
even the subjects that your darling doesn't feel interested in...
even the subjects that your darling doesn't feel interested in...




First pic of urs is very nice Ying... pls upload it on facebook so tht we can press like button :) wahahahha
ReplyDeleteAs you wish~~~~^^
ReplyDelete