Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's you, SPRING!!!




What a coincidence! 


Malaysia and Korea are having the same public holiday!
Today is the day for Koreans to vote for their country while 
Malaysians is celebrating the New Agong installation!


H.O.L.I.D.A.Y~~~ n______n



A loooooooong waited holiday, how should I celebrate it?
Hm... 

Okay, first wake up at 10am and take my coco crunch breakfast!
Next, catch up with NARUTO animations which skipped for couple years.
Then mee goreng with prawn sambal for my lovely lunch and clean my messy room after that!
What to do at night?
Lying in the bed with the Desperate Housewives Season 8!
What a "perfect" arrangement for a 宅女 like me!!! lol



*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * 


Things doesn't go well as planned, this is life...
Yup, I need to go back to office and do the test due to the tight schedule!
What to do? No choice, 揾食艰难, not easy to earn a penny...
All my plans have turned into bubbles, no Naruto, no Housewives... ㅠㅠ


Luckily I have a sudden date with Meiping and 2 other friends after 5pm.
At least I have something do instead of boring working life!
Pack my stuff and take the first step out of the office...


Shiny day + gentle breeze + blue sky with different shapes of clouds

Yes, I can smell you! 
It's SPRING!!!



What a waste, sitting inside the office for a whole day!
Spreading my wings, imagining I'm a butterfly just woke up from a long winter nap... 
I'm ready to F.L.Y~~~~ fly towards the flowers!!!!



**1**   The HAPPIEST tree in the Digital City!!! 
Surrounding with hundreds of warm yellow beauties. 
What a lucky tree!!!

**2**    Yellow Tulips symbolizing cheerful thoughts!
Thanks for brighten up my blue Wednesday~ n____n




**3**    The pink tulips waiting to bloom!
Just like a young pretty lady in pink waiting patiently for her prince,
picking her up for the ball..




**4**    Sakura, the cherry blossom!
Small white beauty who needs a warrior to protect her.







**5**    Yulan magnolia (Chinese: 玉蘭花)
Love it's unique white, so pure...
Reminds me of 四阿哥 from 步步惊心...



**6**    Hot pink sakura??
This is my first time to see her, nice to meet you! ^^



Meiping, now you understand why I get 40minutes late for the date!
Sorry about that, I just can't stop myself  from snapping the pictures!



What a lovely day!!!

Thanks for the miracle of SPRING~
Change everything in such a lovely way...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...