Thursday, March 1, 2012

A lazy Day with doing NOTHING!



Today is public holiday, 1st March.


13.28pm


This is the number I saw when I opened my eyes.
O.V.E.R    S.L.E.P.T~~~ ><

I supposed to wake up at 8am and go to the office,
prepare for my simulations result! But why am I still inside the bed?
I was pretty sure that I had set my alarm before I went to bed.

No alarms, No phone calls...

That made me sleep like a little baby, slept more than 10hours!
What's wrong with me? Sick??

Ya, I think so, sick of work.
I went home in the midnight for the pass two days,
simulations, reports, simulations, reports...never ending job list....
even the solutions appeared  inside my dreams!
The huge work load made me trying to escape from the real world!
RUN...


"If you refuse to work in the early morning when you wake up, 
it's time for you to change a job!" one of my friend told me.

Change is good, but I don't have the strength to take this step.
Because I'm a coward... I can't take the risk.





Life always is reality, almost 99.9% of the employees work because of life.
May be the rest of 0.1% are rich enough until working in the office is just for F.U.N!
Money Money Money....
I can't deny that money is not important at all.
But when you need it, it will become a big part of your life.
For example: working like a cow in a company to ensure that you able to pay your credit cards bills in time!
Because you clearly know that you have no income any more once you send out a resign letter to your big boss, said coolly " I'm quit!!!" and bang off the door!



"Okay, today is your day, take a good rest" 
a tiny voice whispered from the deepest part of my heart.
Yes. what I need is a good rest!

*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *


I bought myself a pizza, POTATO Pizza from Pizza School.
It was my favorite menu every weekends.
But now, I seldom order pizza for my dinner since I'm living alone, because I can't finished it in a day...That's the bad thing of staying alone!
 - No pizza, No friend chicken...anything served in large portion!




Love its thin bread with very very less oil, almost oil-free, 
giving me a sweet illusion of I'm in diet!  ><



My L.O.V.E , Sangria!
Finally I bought one on my way home from picking up my pizza.
Listening to my favorite songs and enjoying sweet sangria, in my own space,
a space with no body, but me myself!



*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *    *



What am I doing now?

Wearing a TonyMoly Green Tea mask before go to bed!
Mask always a best friend of girls, she knows what I need....
Relax and Cooling!



Double confirm with my alarm.
Time? Checked! Alarm? On!

Tomorrow will be a great day - T.G.I.F!
Good night and Happy Thursday!



Always Be HAPPY,
Yling with love



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...