Sunday, March 18, 2012

Little Marcus's Big day!!!




*** ~ The Sweetest gift  ~ ***

Oh my! Your baby is turning ONE!
A year is gone by, can't imagine how time has flown...
You grown up so fast, 
from a tiny little baby to a big boy now!
Your bright smile will be her sweetest gift,
always and forever...





Yes, today is the day, 1year-old birthday party of Agnes's beloved son - M.A.R.C.U.S, a pretty mix blood baby boy of Korean and Malaysian~ Agne's one of the Jess's Malaysian friends, who married Korean. Thanks Jess for inviting me to this lovely party.  :P


This event was held at a event hall near Sinseol-Dong Station, which took us almost 2hours to get there... F.A.R~~~ ><  Sorry for missing the short movie sections - the most interesting part of the day! What a wasted! ㅠㅠ 


No worries, let's see what I got for you~




**1**    The event hall with L.O.V.E, decorated with purples and pink~ 
The size is good enough to fit in Agnes's family and friends, 
make them get closer and able to catch up with each other easily! 




**2**    Poor Little Marcus, cried non stop when the MC starts talking.
He was frighten by the loud voice came from the mic.
Things doesn't get better when the MC performed him his funny dance,
C.R.Y~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



**3**     This is my best shot I did so far!
Opps... He spotted me - the hidden camera girl at the front seat!
No more crying? Nope, you will now later~



**4**    C.R.Y   A.G.A.I.N~~
Poor little Marcus and Agnes; 
baby kept on crying while Agnes tried her best to comfort him~
"Baby, baby, don't cry...." and sang him his favorite songs with her gentle voice.
Again, it proves that being a mother is the biggest challenge in your entire life, 
you must have enough patience and understanding
especially when your baby 扭计in the public!
Agnes, 수고 많았어요!



**5**    The highlight of the party - Fortune Telling Ritual!
Pen - Scholar;
Cash - Wealth;
Gavel - Lawyer;
Stethoscope - Doctor.
Yup, he is going to be a doctor in future!
Am I right, Dr Marcus? ^^


**6**   Resume his crying mode after picking his stethoscope~ 
He was still not getting used to the noisy environment.
"Even the vacuum noise at home will frighten him easily...."
Ok, Marcus just stand for few minutes more, 
the party's going to end soon...



**7**    Our main course - steak with prawn!
I just able to eat the prawn and the nuggets, no beef for me~ 
Never mind,  I will go for my favorite sushi-es and cakes later~



**8**    Almost forgot to take this photo, the stage decorations!
Jess just reminded me when she took up her phone and snap it!
Yup, I was too busy to pick my sushi-es...I was too H.U.N.G.R.Y~~~ (^==^)



**9**    Pretty little sweetheart! 
Love her fair shin and her round sparkling eyes!
She was so shy and hide her small little face in her mum's hug...




**10**    Finally he calmed down, with his grandfather and ice-cream in his hand.
Marcus was staring at Jess with his round eyes,
"Pretty sister......."



**11**    Pretty Malaysian wives! Glad to meet you here~ ^^




**12**     Marcus was putting the paper cup in his mouth,
What so tasty? Let me try some~~



**13**   Taking the last picture with lil Marcus and Agnes before we leaving,
Lil Marcus was too energetic in Agnes's hug~ 扭计-ing



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Finally get home after the 3hours subway....I'm completely exhausted! Jess and I supposed to  be home in 2 hours, but due to the stupid mistake I did - missed the transit station!!! I just realized it after we passed 5 stations and end up spend another half an hour to get the transit station! This is not the first time I did this supper duper stupid mistake! Almost twice a year~~~ No more talking and cheat chatting with me in subway or bus again, else you will be the next victim - a day tour in the subway~  Sorry Jess~~~~ ><





**14**     A small gift from Agnes.
At first I thought was a chocolate, but when I opened it, what a little surprise~
it was a pair of spoon and fork with the date on it! L.O.V.E.L.Y~
Thank you Agnes for this special gift!  n_____n





Have a Happy Birthday, Marcus!
with lots and lots and lots of L.O.V.E~






Best wishes from 이모







2 comments:

  1. Hi Dear, love your blog! I am so glad that our son's birthday can be part of your blog :)) hehhehhe.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for special gift !!! ^^ love it alot~~~~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...