Sunday, April 22, 2012

** April's L.O.V.E - Sakura **



*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Sakura in the air!
Am I too late for this?
Knock knock knock...
U are invited to join me, a date with sakura!
R u ready?
April, April, what a melodious April!


*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *



I love S.a.k.u.r.a!
Just like a little princess in pink gown waiting for her true love,
quietly, patiently, gracefully,
with her unique delicate fragrance,
you will never forget her...



**1**   Tiny transparent petal, so pure with her light pink, 
white with a little light pink, I call it as Sakura soft pink~



**2** Each of Miss beauty is smiling to you..
Which one is your favourite?



**3**  Beauty with short life, only able to stand for maximum 2 weeks.
After that her petal will follow the wind and rain, create a April snow...



**4**  Found one at the street, so tinny like a little baby~



**5**  I'm gonna missing you hardly, meet you again next year~




I promise, I will travel to Jinhae(진해) next year!
Travel for 347km, not others but you, Sakura chan~




....In Sakura mood...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...