Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcome home~ XiaoJing ^^


It was a usual afternoon when I was busying with my endless reports,
I heard a excited voice on the other end of the phone. 
"Yling!!!! I'm Da jing~ When can we meet up? ........"

*******************************************************************************

This is how and why our "gang" gathered at our favourite restaurant, Mad for Garlic , to meet our old friend, Xiao-jing, who took a 7hours flight and visit us. Why here? Yes!!! we are Super Garlic fans!!!


#1   Xiao-jing & I (She's as sweet as we first met, 9 years ago)

#2   Angela, Ah Yeah and KK with his eyes "opened"

#3   LET's START!!!

#4   Triple Garlic Pasta with Xiaojing's lips bum in red shell

#5   Dracula Killer - A must-not-miss starter dish!!! Simply smash the garlic on the bread, you will feel the perfect combinations of garlic + cheese + bread!!!

#6   Gorgonzola Pizza - Always is my F.A.V.O.U.R.I.T.E~

#7   Garlicholic Rice with a little spicy

#8   Garlic Sizzling Rice served in hot plate~

#9   Non stop of eating and chatting~


Da-jing~ I'm still waiting for your next visit~
Don't forget to bring along your salsa shoes and do a small performace which I missed this time!!!
Missing you here badly!!!



Missing you,
Da-ling   o(^0^)o






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...