This is Kien & Trang's little princess - Harmi (the river's beauty). That was a freezing evening and we got a great news from this Vietnam couple, a cute little baby girl was born. We bought her some small presents and paid her a visit.
![]() |
| #1 Little Harmi fall asleep again after her dinner. |
Is she -- HARMI!!! What a adorable little angel~~ We just can't stop ourselves looking at her even though she fell asleep during our visit. Sleeping like a baby....
And today this little baby turns 1-year-old!!!!
![]() |
Yeah!!! She not a little baby any more, call her sweet girl~~~
![]() |
| #2 Little Mi with her biscuits |
It's time for birthday cake!!! I bought her a BR31 ice-cream cake and she loved it so much as you can see below~~~ This was the first time she tried a new taste called C.O.L.D!!!
![]() |
| #3 Hm.... G.O.O.D~~~ I'm loving it!!! |
Time flew like water and today she turns to 1year old. Getting taller and taller every day. Now she can look at you like a small little adult when you talking with her. She is not the little baby I met one year ago, but a sweet little princess who starting to learn new things everyday.
Happy Birthday Harmi!!! You are always the apple of our eyes!!! Stay happy always and we will love you as much as your Daddy and Mummy~~
Love you always,
Aunty Yling o(^.^)o
P/S : Sorry Kien that I "stole" some of the pictures from your FB~ Hope you don't mind it!!! ><








I dun use Google+ that much and I was really surprised to see this entry^^
ReplyDeleteThanks Ylling!!! So sweet!
Hahaha...hope u enjoy it!!!! ^^
ReplyDelete