What is the Keyword when you think about Christmas?
Party Party Party!!!
B.I.N.G.O!!! You read me~~~ ^^
Today my company is having a year-end party, inviting all of the foreigners employees and their families in Digital City, to share this happiness together! Yes, this is my only excuse to run away from my work and enjoy the simply happy moment I only have in the office!
All of my colleagues starting to envy me...
Why? Because I'm invited to the party!!! Woohooo...
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"Am I still inside the office?"
When I took the first step to the hall. It was totally different "world" compared to my working place which used to be. Balloons, decorations, people wishing each others.... even Santa said "Merry Christmas!" to me~
♡1♡ L.O.V.E those colorful balloons~~ ^^
♡2♡ She is enjoying her little pressie, even just a small little balloons,
but it's enough to brighten her night! Does she reminds your childhood memories?
♡3♡ Dinner Time~
♡4♡ I think she is simply happy with her food!
♡5♡ The performance starts - L.I.V.E B.A.N.D
♡5♡ Thank you for the beautiful songs!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
What are the kids doing when the adults are busying chit chatting with their friends?
Meeting new friends, running around with their balloons....
"NOW, It's your show time~~~"
Every kids ran towards the stage as they heard the announcement. Of course some of them were forced by their parents...
"NOW, It's your show time~~~"
Every kids ran towards the stage as they heard the announcement. Of course some of them were forced by their parents...
♡6♡ Let's see who will be Dancing King & Queen!
♡7♡ She is looking for her price while every kids are enjoying their dancing time.
♡8♡ Prince prince where are you??
♡9♡ Hahaha... the new way to make girl friend when daddy is busying updated with his friend!
This is my best shot of the day!!! L.O.V.E I.T~
♡10♡ "Good Bye"
Thanks my company for bringing us joy and unforgettable memories,
looking forward to meet up next time!
Not until next Christmas Party, I guess....
Merry Christmas!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Best wishes,
- Yling -











No comments:
Post a Comment