* * * * * * * * * *
The room was dark, no one inside,
but candle lights were flashing in the middle.
I walk in slowly,
curiously,
uncertainly...
He hugged me tightly from back,
then followed with a kiss on my head
and whispered..
"Happy 10th anniversary, lpz!"
* * * * * * * * * *
Yes, today is my first day back to Msia for my late summer vocation,
and this is his little surprise for me as soon as I touched down.
He ordered a big blueberry cheese cake
and sketched his own ideas to his baker friend...
A cake with our love story!
The first time we met was inside our secondary school library when I was 16th.
We were friends and became closer and closer ...
But we didn't notice that "something" was growing quietly between us
until I get a scholarship to Korea on Sept 2002.
Both of us couldn't make sure that magic between us was L.O.V.E.
Everything happen too fast and uncertainly.
No promises was able to make,
because we were too young!
Furthermore, L.O.N.G D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E!
But still, we keep in touch everyday!
Yahoo, ICQ, MSM messenger became our "bridge" to get closer to each other.
At 2003, I went back for my summer vacation,
and he came to KLIA and picked me up with his white Nissan.
This time we finally found out - we are in L.O.V.E!
From 2003 until N.O.W.

After we graduated, dating at other countries during summer vacations,
has became our annual activity, the only time we can spend together!
No more video chat or phone calls in 2D!
But is 4D!
Able to see his bright smile in time,
Able to hold his warm hand walking on the streets,
Able to smell his perfume when we hug each other,
Able to feel his kiss on my forehead before we say good bye...
2009 - Korea
2010 - Shanghai (Expo), Hangzhou,
2011 - Macau, HongKong
2012 - Yeosu Expo, Cambodia
2013 - Yogyakarta, Bali
Certainly, more will coming up -
because he is my first L.O.V.E and will be the last F.O.R.E.V.E.R!
P/S : lpz = lao po zai = wifey = me ^^


No comments:
Post a Comment