Wednesday, May 30, 2012

5/30's Diet KING Mission - Twist as much as you can!!!



What am I doing recently?

Work? OT? Shopping?
Wrong, wrong, wrong!!!

NOW, I HAVE A NEW MISSION!!!
Slim down for SUMMER~




From now on, I'm going to take part in a program called DIET KING in our company~
1000 participants registered for this program but
only 500 participants will be selected enter for 2nd round after 4 weeks,
and 100 participants for final stage!!!


Yes! I'm one of them, the DIET warriors!!!



For those who are not able to take part, no worries~
I will upload the details of the training program 
every MONDAY, WEDNESDAY and FRIDAY!


At first, I want to download the video from the diet king blog and post it here,
but I can't find any button to do so. T_____T
Well everyone, I did my best to capture each of the video,
hope it helps you to work out with me~


= Today's Mission=

1. Chair Squat  ------------ 10 times
2. Crunch ------------------- 20 times
3. Russian twist ----------- 30 times
4. Knee bent push up ---- 10 times
5. Hip bridge --------------- 10 times

** Repeat this for 2 times!!!**




*** 1. Chair Squat ***

- First, separate your legs to shoulder-width-length. 
- Then as you exhale, bend your knees and squat down until you are just above the chair height. 
-Make sure that you push your sexy butt out else this step will not help you to shape up your body!

= 10 repetition =



*** 2. Crunch ***


- Lie on a mat on your back, lift your legs, keep together and bend knees to 90degrees. 
- Keep a space between your chin and check by looking diagonal towards the ceiling. 
- Exhale as you come up and keep your neck straight and chin up. Hold at the top of the movement for a few seconds, breathing continuously. Then, lower back down slowly.
= 20 repetition =



*** 3. Russian Twist ***

- Lie down with knees bent like in a sit-up position, keep together your feet and slightly above the ground. 
- Lift up your torso with the back kept off the ground at a 45 degree angle.
- Swing your arms from left to right in a twisting motion. 
Look easy? Tell you seriously! I was dead at 10th ....

= 30 repetition =





*** 4. Knee Bent Push Up *** 

- Perform bent-knee push-up by kneeling on the floor, place your hands flat on the ground and make sure your hands and knee are shoulder-width apart. 
- Flatten your stomach and lower your body to the floor by bending your elbows. 
- Your body should form a straight line from your shoulders to your ankles.

= 10 repetition =



*** 5. Hip Bridge *** 

Here comes the last part! (n______n)
- Lie down, legs at shoulder wide, arms down on the ground.
- Lift your hips toward the ceiling while maintaining a neutral spine. Lift as high as it takes for your body to form a straight line from your knees to your chest.

= 10 repetition =





Few....Exhausted~
Did you finished 2 sets for each types of exercise?
I did it within 6minutes!!! *proud*





See you again next week!
S-line is looking forward to you~






1 comment:

  1. wah!!!!!!! :O ... working so hard Ylin!!!!....
    u look slim now? do upload snaps... did u make it to final of DietKing? any prizes?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...